Sunday, October 4, 2009

Where To Buy Number Candles In Singapore

Sleep, sleep, bold

Black never Do not die!. The voice from a box at the Teatro Alcala de Madrid, went to the singer on stage with his voice filled every heart of those who attended the concert that night. Mercedes Sosa, a smile directed towards where it came from that desire shared by all participants and commented: "I do not pay much attention. I follow you everywhere ",... and singing followed.
I could never forget those words and I could never forget that performance. Today, we remember, yet it gives me goosebumps. Mercedes's voice is something more than a singer. Say The singers sing with the diaphragm, but this is just something technical. The truth is that in the case of Mercedes came out of the heart and even soul.
If I say goes, because even a few hours ago I met her death, still ringing in my mind the words of one fan and I'm sure will live forever. La Negra will never die ... is only asleep. A kiss where you are.

0 comments:

Post a Comment