Sunday, October 11, 2009

Brazilian Wax Painful When Hair Grows Back In

chorizo \u200b\u200bEmotions with Murcia at the bottom of the spirit

This long weekend I returned to my homeland. Many personal satisfaction, which might (well, sure), are indifferent to those who read this comment. Just because
to spot the sign for access to Murcia, I change the mood, but this joy is a bit cloudy, contemplating the endless caravan with which we have just entered. The pilgrimage is the ultimate goal and stroking contemplation of the "Swedish curves, but in this case, the goal is not the beaches of Murcia and the Nordic blondes, but the hundreds of objects that populate the shelves of IKEA. I sinner, also I checked the next day.

The first excitement of the trip was a reunion with friends who lived in Madrid, which form part of my family. All we are less young and our war cries to life are changing, this might be our approach distance, but the love is much stronger and I'm sure always will. Special mention for the youngest in the series, whose demonstration of affection moved me. Keep well and do not forget us.

The second emotion, is to prove the recovery of my brother's heart trembled us this summer. The process is slow, but eventually all will be memories and healthy life, one has already been there.

One of the reasons for the trip was the wedding of our "adopted daughter" in Valencia and Madrid stage of my partner and myself. It is clear that we get older ... but we are more fortunate to contemplate the "Password Leticia" as would say typical. Congratulations.

The most palpable demonstration that we get older, is that they are the nephews, who invite us to their homes. And flying alone (with partners), but we make a hole in their nest to share their happiness with us. This, along with the rest of the family. And on top, it smelled of jasmine and valet.
Ay!, My Murcia!

0 comments:

Post a Comment