Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Seating Chart Wedding Samples



listening to Santi Santamaria, entered one scares me so, I called the Bulli and I have canceled all reservations I had for the weekends throughout the summer. Sorry for my guests, but look for a substitute to meet weekly.
Well, joking now, what happened to this man? "Envy?," Jealousy?. Be clear on my part, I've never delighted with the dishes Santamaria, nor any other of the "bajosospecha." Nor do I believe that I never delight.
However, raising suspicions that the products used are harmful, not complain to the authorities, this is irresponsible, but it seems that a fight trash program, of which as normally scheduled.
It appears that the darts were directed toward a specific cooks, but talking about chemical and harmful products in the kitchen, spiced with multinationals through, pillories all restaurants in the country, because customers think that more than one Product preservative, flavoring or any other "before" employed: fear is free. If you really
is aware of what he says, should have made the relevant complaints, providing evidence and not making a crude imitation of Gila, "someone has killed someone", as cook.
Thankfully, that we can not afford a luxury "Bustling" we delight in the Chinese quarter and then finish off with a couple of pills Almax. Each one is fed as it can.

0 comments:

Post a Comment