Thursday, February 17, 2011

How Do You Play Poptroica.com On A Psp




Thirteen newspapers
report of a worm that pierces the heart of the apple

the weight of life is embedded in the arteries
air smells of gunpowder
soul aches at the edge of a knife lewd

but everything is broken when I see
eyes the eyes of my children, for example
or anonymous people who built their history
with salt and sugar licking
complaints

a clear look when I feel his hands as white
building the future promises
and waving a flag honest

illusion when I hear their voices whispering a love you
artery pressing against the skin feeling

the extensive beat
pace of life and say to myself that it was worth
overcome the eclipse of the May 13
in
lunch and hit his unreason
scythe of chaos they engender their news
that old slimy madness that causes so much anxiety


much disbelief as abandoned ruins
because I know that pain is part of life
much as that
and hides the hand like a hard fist

a gentle touch a tree and barely manages to give us shade and shelter
amid
cement and more
yet and we will keep on dreaming

stubbornly continue dreaming dreaming

0 comments:

Post a Comment