Thursday, September 9, 2010

Does Lysol Kill The Norwalk Virus

FEED GRAIN RED MILLIONAIRE

Nena Escalante León Congresswoman called a gross "makeover" the refurbishment carried out by the special project
Chinecas the section of the Veta Colorada Canal which had been destroyed
weeks ago after a water resistance test.

Escalante León considered grotesque and deception that have used special project Chinecas in recent weeks
heavy machinery and earth to plug and fill the channel areas had been destroyed
after a water resistance test conducted by the same entity. The parliamentary Ancash
went last Sunday to the Veta Colorada area and found that
out of trouble, officials have Chinecas channel filled with earth and left the area
as if to make believe that nothing happened, without revealing what kind of sanctions and measures have been taken at this
poorly constructed that withstood a water test.

"It is a disgrace and a deception intended to conceal Chinecas poor construction of the Veta Colorada
channel stuffing with the naked eye is an insult to all the intelligence of Ancash
"said the parliamentary journalists who presented videos and photographs of the current channel situation
Veta Colorada.
"There is a serious issue because it is a conflict Chinecas arbitration with the company carrying
Consortium Veta Colorada who left the work and thus to have destroyed this section by the force of water
, which show that its construction is poor, has not made use of Chinecas
resources to address them, but require the company to do it " the congressman said.

also Nena Escalante also was disappointed by the actions of the Dean of the College of Engineering
Chimbote, Ana Caballero, saying that at a recent event, said that the problem of channel
destroyed Chinecas was already solved, "Listen, if this land is filled with the solution, how can we expect
Chinecas a reality. There has to be responsible and
sanctions for this shoddy work, "he said.

should be remembered that in the month of July, the Congress made an inspection visit to the aforementioned
stretch, finding several meters totally destroyed, a stretch of about 200 meters, almost
"suspended" on the beach. The photos and video were delivered personally to
Comptroller General of the Republic.

Then, on Wednesday, September 1, the congressman received in his office a delegation from the College of Santa
of Engineers, headed by Dean Ing Ana Caballero García. During the session the track was played
of that channel. The Dean said that this problem was "cured".
response, Escalante Nena held on Sunday September 5 An inspection
the area to check the "cure" the problem, however, what he found was a crude
makeup and other damage (probably made with the shovel used to remove the ground and cover the gaps
under the channel), as other sections that are sinking, many cracks, and a gate
apparently "homemade" hardly bear the pressure of the water.

"Who did the makeup work?, Who paid for it?, Who authorized it, as this issue is aired in a court
OSCE? "asked the parliamentarian who recalled that paid
million new soles for this work, unfinished business and where the supervisor was SISA is
say the same then won the bid profile Chinecas not only overrated, but maybe
is useless.

Diario de Chimbote, WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 08, 2010 00:45

1 comments:

Achima Abelard said...

My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetes,Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer
Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancerBipolar Disorder, Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,HPV,Breast Cancer,Anal cancer.Appendix cancer.Kidney Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Adrenal cancer.Bile duct cancer,Bone cancer.Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,OsteoporosisAlzheimer's disease,Brain cancer,Bunyavirus,Dementia.Weak Erection,Love Spell,Leukemia,Fibroid,Norwalk virus,Infertility,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, ..WhatsApp phone number+ 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

Post a Comment